Friday, May 25, 2012

Flower Power Workshop

The special Scrapdelight weekend celebrating the 4th year being open at the present address starting on June 1st....and keeps going until the 3rd....so thats a sure scrap till you drop weekend!

This is guaranteed... "Fun weekend" with loads of crammed, packed techniques, new toys, mixed media - Pan Pastels, Glimmer Mist, Dynamics and stamps thus grubby hands...don't forget to bring your pinnies..(aprons) and heaps and heaps of humorous, scrappy FUN!

A must not miss occasion!!!

I have been upstairs in my scrappy lab, cooking up a storm!
 What shall it be?...

Shall we do something with paper?... Paint and glue?... Yea! Go for it!

I've got something in mind that is gong to blow you way! Big time!

Hopefully the end of the weekend I shall post the OFFICIAL sneak peeks!

For now you will have to make do with this appetizer: 


Be in quick to book your seat HERE! It is filling up fast!

as always, scrappy hugs,
Susan


2 comments:

  1. This is a message to my DARLING...he is having fun on a golf week in Turkey...I can not get through on the mail, so I am improvising.....
    Missing you, and looking forward to your return Tuesday evening...but remember when the cat is away the mice will play....you are safe....I am talking about scrap play. Hello from all the girls here.
    Love and hugs,Sussi oxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misschien schuif ik bij je aan en pik een bloemetje mee :)
    tot zondag!
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete