Sunday, April 29, 2012

"YOU AND ME"



Design team work for Scrapdelight and Guest design team for April

PRODUCTS USED-
DUSTY ATTIC- DA0208 Decorative Frame #2
Paper- MME
Glimmer Mist-
        Olive Vine / /Flower Power / /Pine-cone / /Iridescent Gold
Diamond Dust
Donna Salazar- Fairy dust


The flowers have been purchased at www.scrapdelight.nl finished with glimmer mist and fairy dust. Some of the MME embellishments.


Close up of this wonderful DUSTY ATTIC chip. Finished with Glimmer Mist. You can also,see I  stamped.....and,.....yes I did distress all the strips of paper. That was a work in it self, but well worth it!


A close up of the roses and that wonderful DUSTY ATTIC chip.



Hope you enjoyed visiting again. Have a scrappy one. Hugs Susan oxoxoxoooo

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous,very nice color.

    x Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtig Susan,
    mooi effect geeft het geweven papier!
    grt, Corina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan, you totally made this old technique new again. I have this art booklet from many moons ago and this is one of the techniques I would teach. Quite often I go through it and by pass this one, hmmm but now seeing it revamped I thinking I might have to use it on one of my pages. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete