Sunday, April 29, 2012

" LUCKY YOURE IN MY LIFE"

I was showing Debbie this new paper, of course shearing with her all the new goodies that came from the CHA a while ago. Debbie had the perfect photo for the paper...so I did not have to search for a match
......needless to say,I was a happy camper...

 Products used:-
DUSTY ATTIC- DA0551- Postage stamps 
Paper- MME- Miss Caroline- fiddle sticks / love
Embellishments- brads and twine etc-MME
Crafters workshop Mask-  Wood 12"x12"
TIM HOLTZ dies- Tag and bookplates / File tabs and tag  / Staple gun / Glossy
Tattered Angel- Chalk-mint and chocolate chip


 You can see the wood pise used as a backing for the title. The Dusty Attic post stamp frame is tucked under, then attached with the staple gun. Those mini staples are perfect!
The back ground paper have been worked with gesso and chalk, with the use of the wood mask.

 A close up of the twine used to attach the tags. See those cut little staples again.

 See how Justin has been stamped and framed! Makes him pop even more!

 I could not decide witch close ups to use....so I used them all.

I hope you have enjoyed your visit this time.
Don't forget all can be purchased or ordered at www.scrapdelight.nl. 
Come visit...it is well worth it!
Scrappy love, Susan oxxooxxoo

3 comments:

  1. HI.. wow.. this is so lovely, and I love the papers and the frame around the photos looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been very busy lately I see.
    But al of your LO are gorgeous.
    Really nice and the details are beautiful.

    x Esther

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally adore this page, I love that its not overloaded with flowers, sometimes I think boys page should simply be that and this is perfect. And those tiny little staples are so cute, needing to go in search of those.

    ReplyDelete