Friday, April 29, 2011

'View'

This LO is entered into the monthly sketch challenge at DUSTY ATTIC for April. The sketch looked like a breeze....until I started on it. There was a lot of measuring to get it just right. It was not working as planned so I started another....plan B. That was taking so long so I reverted back to the plan A.... Get it right!.... With much frustration and time wasted, and a busy life, I finally got this done. Loaded it and was happy. Got to meet dead lines and personal challenges....thats what makes life never a dull moment!
Journaling was part of the challenge....not normally my thing...but this time I had no problem with it. I wrote the journaling with a gold ebbing pen. If you could read it, it would tell you....This is a view we woke up to every morning while staying with friends in Italy. The vacation house was 10 min. drive from 'Gardemeer' Frans and I had so much fun on this vacation. I have a lot more of these wonderful panorama photos so I can enjoy this vacation all over again.

The paper line I used is from BoBunny-Gabrille
Here you can see the wiring to secure the photo.
The photo and base for flowers and tittle have been attached to gray board.The edges have been sanded, something different from my usual distressing.
This close up shows the Dusty Attic chip-HINGES- There are two pair of larger types of hinges in the same packet. The hinges are first made white, then Gold Glimmer Glam is applied.
You can also see the embossing done with the heat gun. Brackets each side of the lettering.The stamp used -BoBunny- time piece.


Here is just a good photo of the wired flowers. For the Scrappies that live in Holland. I found these flowers at the Action. They also come in pink and clear, which is really good, as you could color them with the copic pens, if you wanted to.
I pulled apart the flower arrangement, which was wired on to a thicker wire. Rewired to how I wanted it. You have to wire the arrangement down through the paper/gray board to secure it. Glue and glue dots is not strong enough.The tittle is made from Qiucutz Grand-ABIGAIL- alphabet

Thats it for this time. Hope you had fun.
Catch you later.... Susan oxox

No comments:

Post a Comment